paulm

First Cfw Chick Of 2012

Hi

I was cleaning out earlier and this hen was sat just nice in the stock cage so i took a photo.

25-5-12CFW.jpg

Paul.

Once again Paul you seem to be mastering the CFW's as well, I'd like to see a shot side on if you can get one.

Cheers,

Gary.

Hi Gary

I will try sometime but she hasn't had any show cage time so i will have to get her settled first or she will go to pieces.

Paul.

Hi Gary

What a Mission that was to get some side shots of that hen,she new what i was up to the first photo was a blank cage,the second a leg and bit of tail and the third photo was of her in mid air,then she decide to hide behind the seed pots for 10 minutes so in the end i place a cock in the cage with her and Bobs your uncle.

27-5-12cfw.jpg

27-5-12cfw2.jpg

27-5-12cfw3.jpg

27-5-12cfw4.jpg

David Bailey eat your heart out. :D

Paul.

Hi Paul,

Excellent photos, she's got a really nice shape and her feather quality is exceptional.

Many thanks for taking the time to post these pictures.

Gary.

Hi

Cheers mark its not to bad a bird,one of the fellas on here has its 3 sisters from me so im hoping to see some nice cfw's from him.

Paul.

Hi Paul,

lovely looking hen, she looks to have a great shape, also a small beak

& the feathers look soft, did you spray her before the photos or does she look like that every day.

I am of course very envious as CFW'S are my favorite colour.

Cheers Kim

Hi Kim

Thanks no she just looks like that its her feather type that make her look this way shes wanting to breed but i think she still to young.

Paul.

Hi Mark

I hope so you have its sisters how they looking now bet they have grow some by now.

Paul.

Good show mate glad your happy,hoping to see some CFW's from you on the show bench :)

Paul.