Sign in to follow this  
penguin

Hi everybody, hope you've all had a nice xmas, i've just started to keep zebras again after many years of rearing children, in the past i only had an aviary with a mixed collection but now would like to get more serious and breed in cages and show. Any pointers would be helpfull.

Welcome to the forum,Christmas was very good in the Zebraman house hold, I’m afraid a little too much turkey and wine though.It’s good to hear that you’re getting back into keeping Zebs again, please feel free to ask as many questions as you like.Gary.

Hi,wish you well with your new interest in zebras,sounds pretty similar to my new start with zebras and the breeding of show type birds in the aim of showing when possible.Do you know what colors you might be breeding yet.Very good luck and welcome Ty.

Thanks for the welcome,i'm really surprised at the number of varieties that are around now, spoilt for choice, CFW's were new on the block when i last kept zeb's. I would like to have a bash at Penguins as there doesn't seem to be to many people specializing in this variety and to get to show standard would be a challenge so if anybody out there on the south coast has any decent penguins that would give me a start in the right direction it would be appriciated.Wayne.

Hi Wayne Welcome back to the wonderful world of Zebra finches.Best wishes to everyone and a happy new year.