Jamie Woods

New Member Saying Hello

Hi allJust want to say hello after just joining the site...I'm in the process of building a 18ft x 6ft covered flight with a 8ftx5ft indoor to house the birds..I'm looking for nice quality birds to start off with...I'll let you's know how I get on.Thanks Jamie

Hi Jamie welcome to the forum if you need to know anything just ask and all the best building your flight and birdroom,Have you made your mind up which colours you would like to keep,mark

Hi JamieReading about what you are building- I'm thinking about those finches you're getting, when they arrive they'll will be thinking they've moved into a mansion :) Joking apart it must be a lot of work constructing that but I'm sure it will pay dividends in the future and you'll get lots of pleasure from the Finches. Good luck Emmy

Hi allThanks for the welcome's...Mark not really bothered what colours I get as long as I get quality birds...I've added a short list to the wanted section of the forum mate..Thanks Jamie

Hi Jamie, welcome to the forum, exciting times for you, setting up is full of expectation, all the best.Mark

Hi allWow thanks for all the welcomes...Yeah Jeff its in my blood that's for sure...The flight and indoor should be finished in the next week or so...Can't wait to start getting some birds in there..Thanks Jamie