Sign in to follow this  
paulm

Fawn Combo Chick

Hi all Just checked the nest of a FawnOBBB x FawnBF/OBBB the breeding expectations of this pairing are 6.25% Black face (SF) Fawn /Orange breasted Black breasted Males6.25% Orange breasted Fawn /Black breasted Males6.25% Black face (SF) Orange breasted Fawn /Black breasted Males6.25% Black breasted Fawn /Orange breasted Males6.25% Black face (SF) Black breasted Fawn /Orange breasted Males6.25% Orange breasted Black breasted Fawn Males6.25% Black face (SF) Orange breasted Black breasted Fawn Males6.25% Fawn /Orange breasted Black breasted Females6.25% Black face (SF) Fawn /Orange breasted Black breasted Females6.25% Orange breasted Fawn /Black breasted Females6.25% Black face (SF) Orange breasted Fawn /Black breasted Females6.25% Black breasted Fawn /Orange breasted Females6.25% Black face (SF) Black breasted Fawn /Orange breasted Females6.25% Orange breasted Black breasted Fawn Females6.25% Black face (SF) Orange breasted Black breasted Fawn Females6.25% Fawn /Orange breasted Black breasted Males12-2-12.jpgPaul.

Paul mateYou just amaze me with all these combo's you come up with,The chick in pic i do like the feather colour,mark

Paul, Nice one, how many have you got in the nest? can you keep me posted on this as i'm interested to find which ones of the 6.25% they will be.When they've left the parents are giving them a 2nd round to compare the results ?Trevor :(

Hi Trev Theres 3 in the nest this ones the oldest and im going to stick my neck out and say its a Fawn OBBB cock,i think as long as their up too it i will let them have another round,provided they dont decide to join the rest of my birds in going into a moult.Paul.

Hi AllThe chicks have now left the nest here a couple of photosOBBB Fawn cock i thinkobbb18-2-12.jpgOBBBF Fawn obbbbf18-2-12.jpgPaul.

Paul, I like them, the bottom one looks as if it could have quite a bit of orange to come, but then after a moult i'll probually be totaly wrong.Well done,Trevor :)

Hi TrevThe bottom one looks to be a Orange breasted,black breasted,black faced fawn,the top one look to me to be a Orange breasted,black breasted,fawn cock and there one more which i would say is a Orange breasted,black breasted, fawn.Paul.