Sign in to follow this  
zebba 'D'

2012 Fawn Chicks

Hi Chris Tidy birds i like the second the best personally,you will have to post some more when they are older.Paul.

hi paul,Will keep you posted with pictures. I had 3 in the nest looking forward to see how they turn out.Kieron,Cheers for that mate, the father to the chicks came from you. How is his brother getting on.Cheers chris

Hi ChrisI have 3 of his brothers, 2 fawns, 1 normal and a fawn sister to him at home.One of his fawn brothers and his girlfriend had 5 chicks that sadly died because they never fed them. Hopefully they’ll get the hang of it next time round, although very frustrating at times.His 2 other brothers and his sister are sitting due to hatch any time soon.Keiron

They may need time to get use to a show cage first as if their nervous they will pull themselve's in and not look natural.

Paul.

Hi Chris

Their not bad still not finished molting by the looks of it,i'm drawn to the one on the right in the second photo but they will still have plenty of growing to do before their the finished article.

Paul.

hi paul,

Cheers for comments, not showning zebra finches before i find it hard to judge my finches to see if they have anywhere near the standards needed for the bench.

Chris

Hi Chris

They bast way to tell is to bench some in a show is will give you the best idea as to what your birds are like and what you need to work on with them,also studie the standard image on the Zfs website after all this is the standard your birds are judged against.

Paul.