Mark that's one fantastic photograph

You'll need to get a name for that singing trio

ps why didnt you rig up a microphone for them :D

Emmy

Just made my night seeing that photo --thanks for that :D

Emmy

Glad you liked it as much as i did watching them today when i took the pic,

mark

P.S Don't forget that ( Like button ) bottom right corner ;)

Hi Gary

The one on the left is your's for £? make me an offer mate,

mark

Trevor

I certainly do remember them and these little ones will do my stock good to for next year as well ( i do believe ) :lol: :lol: :lol: nice one mate,

mark

Now you two are giving the game away - you both can remember back to the 1960's :lol: :lol: good for you!

but Mark I think you'll need to find the fourth member of the group - was he off having a drink at the time ;)

just to refresh uyour memory http://www.stanlaundon.com/bachelor.html hope I've got the correct link here.

Emmy

(what happens when I tick 'like' does it give you a point or ? ps I know what it means on Facebook)

Emmy,

The fourth member is Elvis..... So that's where he is :huh::o:huh::o

The like button is the same as giving reputation points to a member.

Gary.

Now you two are giving the game away - you both can remember back to the 1960's :lol: :lol: good for you!

but Mark I think you'll need to find the fourth member of the group - was he off having a drink at the time ;)

just to refresh uyour memory http://www.stanlaund...m/bachelor.html hope I've got the correct link here.

Emmy

(what happens when I tick 'like' does it give you a point or ? ps I know what it means on Facebook)

Emmy

As Gary said it's Elvis you can't see him as he took the picture i thought you would of realized this :lol:;) and Gary your not far behind in age :lol: and Trevor this has answered your question who is the forth member Elvis,

mark

Hi all

I haven't a clue who your talking about i've heard of Elvis alright but the rests a mystery im far to young :lol:

As for the Creams looking good Mark mate.

Paul.

Trevor you're correct (3) the link I posted was a different set of The Batchelors :lol: :lol:

Gary and Mark Not Elvis!!! Sorry to disappoint you both but the fourth member was Lena Zaveroni here's the proof :lol: :lol:

This brings back lots of memories now I'm going to go and look out old my old records

Emmy

I put the youtube as a link not ahow its come up dont know what I've done here either getting a line through my printing

I know I've pressed something but what I dont know.

Emmy

Just thinking the Batchelors shirts in the video would look good on the Finches -zebra type pattern :lol: :lol:

Emmy

Just thinking the Batchelors shirts in the video would look good on the Finches -zebra type pattern :lol: :lol:

Emmy

Emmy

Now your being silly thats the worst shirts ive seen for years :wacko:

mark

Here is after there Gig quite bit of kick boxing going on big fall out,

I thought Paulm might like this one,

gallery_84_23_16604.jpg