damianhucker

Curious To Know What This Looks Like If Anyone Knows Or Has Pic

i was speaking to someone on facebook (on old school friend) tonight about possibly buying some birds off him didnt know he even kept birds but now hes selling up ,

hes got some expensive birds but im just wanting some of his black faced black cheeks if theyre not all gone by the time i get my next bit of spare dosh towards end if month .

Anyway he said hes just sold the last pair of Fawn Black Cheek Black face Orange breasts for £300 for the pair to a guy who had come over from Belguim for them .

sounded a strange combination that ive put into the zebrafinch.info site to look at but would love to see an actual picture of one .

Anyone know where theres a pic , tried to google it but couldnt find one

Hi damian

I have been looking on http://www.zebrafinc...ebra/Zebra.html Garrie Landry's site and there are some good pictures and good reading on there about part of the mutation your looking for,

I know he breeds fawn BCBF and fawn OB so there might be a possibility that he has combined the three,

If i was you go on the site and then email direct asking if he has any pictures of the mentioned mutation you might be lucky good luck in your findings,

mark

I have to say this is a new one on me! I never thought adding black cheek to a combo with Orangebreast would appeal to people!! :) I Never like how the fawn relects the black of these mutations!! Interesting combo thou!!