Sign in to follow this  
Axle2uk

Just To Say Hi.

hi everyone,

my names Tony and im the new guy :-)

Ive just built a new flight and purchased some zebs fom a local bird supplier.

Its been a while since I've kept Zebras and my, things are looking different, never seen so many colours i'm sure.

Im in my mid forties now and the last time I had Zebra's was with my old man when Zebra's looked big haha.

Well 30 years + so i'm real green at the moment, please excuse any stupid questions I may ask ;-)

Ive purchased 6 pair so will be surfing this place a lot, for info and pics. Looking forward to learning again.

Thanks

Tony

Hi Tony and welcome to the forum,were happy to help if were able so just ask away.

Paul.

Hi Tony

Welcome to the forum if you need to know anything on the zebra finch world just ask and you get get answer straight away,

Really glad you have come back to the zebra world best finches around,

mark

Hi Tony welcome to the forum I know I've had masses of information about all things since joining the forum and i'm still learning. Dont worry if you ask what you think are stupid questions - believe me the members on this forum have had plenty of experience with some of the 'stupid' questions I've asked -and you know something these questions ALWAYS were answered.

(ps If you do come across a post about putting lipstick on the cock bird's cheek patches ?? have a laugh but there is something in it!- well I

think I'll let Mark1e explain this to you. :lol:

ps Lately we had a new member named Stefan and my grandson's name is Stefan -Guess what his dad's name is (my son) Tony!!

Seems I'll soon have my family on here :lol: :lol:

Emmy

What a wonderful welcome you guys, thank you all very much.

i'll hop into the forums now and get asking :-)

P.s. My location is East Yorkshire Hull, Thought Ide add that as lots have pinpointed thier locations.