Sign in to follow this  
mark1e

cream lightback

Hi Mark, Like your birds especialy the creams good stock you've got there. Hope you don't mind me saying but is that a crack in the perch on the lightback pic or is it a mark, if it's a crack i would replace or tape over for the time being toes can easily get in there. Please don't think i'm finding fault but i'd hate for something to happen. Trevor :rolleyes:

Hi MarkThere sometimes isn't a great deal of difference between cream lightback and fawn lightback, particularly hens, and it is a little difficult with the light quality in the photo to say for sure, but your hen looks more like a fawn lightback than a cream lightback. Nice bird all the same though.CheersDave

Dave you are right it is same bird in your avatar pic she is going realy good fingers crossed, now 5 chicks in box there was only one infertile egg not bad,,mark

<a  href=%7Boption%7Dhttp://zebrafinch.org.uk/forum/uploads/1299339401/gallery_84_22_121898.jpg' alt='gallery_84_22_121898.jpg'>still doing some thing wrong putting pic on try again tomorrow stupid me if i had hair i be pulling it out by now

Hi Mark,I’ve copied the how too in to this post to help. I’ll delete it once you’ve got your images in.Gary. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------How to add images into your posts from the Gallery.First go to Gallery and find the picture/image you want to display in a post. On the right side of the page, you will see an option "Share Image+" click on the + sign, which will open a drop down box with 4 entries:BBCode, HTML, Image Link, and Page Link.Left-CLick within the box named Image Link. The entry will be highlighted. Then, with the mouse still inside the boundary of the link-box right-Click and choose "Copy"Go back to the Forum , start a post. Click the "Insert Image" button in the Editor. When the box pops up, right-Click and choose "Paste" and the info will be pasted. Click on "Insert Image", and your picture will now be displayed once the post is saved.

its the bird in my avatar ladsdeffo cream lightback,i think the picture just darkgood luck with the chicks mark
Hi Davewith the mentioned chicks there still 5 off them and 3 are creams hopfully cream lightbacks, 10/12/14/14/14 days old fingers crossed,,,mark

Mark your unlikely to get any Creamlightbacks unless of course the Fawn cock bird is split for Lightback.If indeed he is split for Lightback all well and good but if not you`ll only get visual Creams,of which the cock birds will be split for Lightback and the hens won`t :( Hope this clears things up for you :rolleyes: Scott

Great optimism Mark,thinking and planning ahead a man of my own heart,well done and good luck a lightback just around the corner then? Ty.