Sign in to follow this  
Mick M.

Hello To All At Zebra Finch Forum Uk

New member here , **** M from Ireland .

I have been keeping and breeding Zebra's for the last 5/6 years with varying success ( not into showing yet ) and could always do with a second opinion on birding issues . I also keep some waxbills .

Found this forum while browzing for info on birds .Good to come across a busy and active forum . Keep up the good work .

Hi **** welcome to the forum. I'm sure you will enjoy chatting to the members here everyone is always willing to help and exchange ideas.

:lol: I'm using the name '****' because I think that's what you were printing :lol: it seems that sometimes when 'certain letters' come together stars come up- guess the computer thought you were using rude words ;):lol: :lol: Maybe I'll get 'stars' on mine too :D

Emmy

Hello and Welcome to the forum, Don't worry about the stars when you type M.i.c.k its the swear filter playing up i'm sure Gary will fix it soon.

Paul.

Welcome Mick,

I hope you find our community informative and I look forward to reading your posts.

They are a great bunch of people on here and always willing to answer any question you may have.

Gary.

P.s Also sorted the bad word filter, it was assuming that you meant the slang word "Mick" and therefore put **** in it's place.... :)

Thanks for the welcome guys and to Gary for sorting the name filter .

Browsing some topics before signing off .

Mick M .