Sign in to follow this  
alancampbell22003

Explain Please

am confused as am just learning colours but what is the diffrence between white and creams and light fawn as sure cream is a white is it not i have loads of colours and dont no half the colours so trying to work it out what is what

Hi Alan

I think you can buy a poster from the Zebra finch society website which show you 68 different mutations.

Paul.

Hi Alan

Just look at a lot of my photo's in my gallery each one you can see each colour in each and every one is cream or cream LB or fawn light LB this should help you. or just look under the colour sections in mutations hope this helps there is loads of pic's in these what i have put on here.

mark

Hi Allan Mark1e also has a post in this section of the forum:

COLOURS AND MUTATIONS:--Go to All other colours Click on the top one that's PINNED : Which of the following do you keep?

Scroll down to the post after the votes and you'll see the names of birds and if you click on the link next to the birds name you'll get lovely clear photographs of that variety. Mark1e spent a lot of time fixing this up and he did an excellent job worth having a look.

Emmy