Willie

Hi Everyone

Hi Everyone,

This is just a quick introduction, my name is Willie, I am a UK expat now living in South Korea, I have been away from the hobby of bird keeping for too many years now, but I am restarting, I know it will be difficult here in Korea as I cannot find any local clubs or societies but I will continue regardless.

I am grateful for being allowed to join this group, I am sure that if I have any problems with my birds that I will be able to get some answers here.

Willie.

Welcome to the forum Willie you can be assured you will get all your questions answered here. The members here are always ready to help.

Emmy

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

In answer to Dave's question, they don't seem to keep birds in the way we do, can't find any bird clubs or breeders so far. Some big stores like home plus (this is Tesco under another name) have a pet section and sometimes they have some birds there but poor quality. At the local weekly street markets I have seen some nice birds, but never pairs.

When I have my bird room ready I plan keeping Zebras and whatever other finches I can get. I am also looking into the possiblity of purchasing stock birds in Japan, I have heard that there quite a few breeders there.