Sign in to follow this  
Josh lake

The Tell Tail Signs?

I have a Male Zebra, Been sold to me last year as a Obbb. I have always thort it could be but could not be.

It is normal in color with orange cheeks and orange brested's?
I have been told that the normal has come from the black brested and orange Brested on the Brest bar?

Is this True?

Josh

Josh,

An OBBB zebra is unmistakable in my experience, perhaps you were sold an OB cock that was split for BB. A picture would help when you get a chance!

I think its a Ob male. Just been looking threw somem of Roy Beckhams photos and it looks like a OB male

I'am after some Obbb Now though

Hi Josh

The orange should be further spread in a OBBB than a OB this will be seen on the body and head most of the time but can differ largely bird to bird, some which i have bred seem almost OBBBBF but are not where as a nest mate can have a lot less orange extension to there colour and depth of colour.

If you look at the colour depth in the birds below you can see what i mean also you can see the white on the face is must clearer in some and lacking in others, also the orange spread on the chest is wide in some of the birds, it show up well in the photos of the fawns below.

8-9-12-1.jpg

31-8-12-1.jpg

31-8-12a.jpg

hope this is of help

Paul.

I think you'll Have to copy and paste it into the search bar on the internet.

C:\Users\Josh\Desktop\IMAG0014.jpg  (this is front view)

C:\Users\Josh\Desktop\IMAG0015.jpg (This is Side view)

Josh

Paul, There great! I think myn could be a obbb but with less orange? Nice looking birds! Think youre showwing off posting them :D

Love the one at the top!

Josh

I've attatched photos for you to have a look at(Think you've got to copy and paste them into your search bar)