Josh lake

Pics Of The Obbb Male (From Other Post)

Hi,

finally figured out to sort the photo's one here. 

So i thought i would post a picture of the obbb male i was talking about before with paul giving me the right answer.

Tell me what you think.

Josh

OBBB.jpg

OBBB2.jpg

Oh, By the way, this is the one to be paired with the BF Hen i bought of trevs mate.

I will Post a pic of my Triple orange male and obbb hen tomorrow

Looking forwards to seeing more photos Josh- seems you had a fantastic time at Newark. --  guess your pockets will be empty now - but here's a tip when you run out of money when you are at the bird sales and find something you really want - just be like E.T and 'Phone Home!' --It does work  LOL

When my grandson comes to stay over he's becoming really interested in the Zebra Finches - he would like some of his own and I think  he would like a cockateil as well-  (so would I - so I maybe get one for him and he can keep it here.(lol)

He's just about your age- but his mum has said NO BIRDS so just think how lucky you are having all those ones of your own.

Keep up the good work

Emmy

He looks great! If you ever want to sell him let me know :lol:  I have family in Grimsby so have an excuse to travel that far :lol:

Kerry

Not for sale As of yet :D

Emmy-

Pockets well indeed empty, After buyying all eggfood and other bits and bobs (It all adds up!)

You should get him some birds to keep at yours! You never know, his mother might give in! (I was lucky to have a family who have bred birds threw generations.)

Starting with my great grandad

Both of my Grandads

Then my Dad

Who i got the bird keeping bug off, So mum near enough agreed with me having them anyway.

Ill have to psot some pics some time this week.

Kerry, You're allways welcome to come and have a look if your ever down this way! Just let my know! 

Josh

Great to hear that Josh - cant deny that-  you've definately inherited the bird keeping bug.

I'm 100 percent sure his  mum wont give in- they have 2 dogs though.

Think that's a good idea you have there. Next time he's here I think I 'll let him choose a pair and even although I'll have to feed them etc they'll be his.

Emmy

Thanks Josh :D  Your lucky to have family members that are interested in birds. My family just stare at me blankly when i start talking about them :lol:

Kerry