chessy2

Hello!

Thought I should probably introduce myself! I'm new to keeping finches. My husband keeps parakeets so this is my project. I've found them a good way to destress after an eventful day at work! I have bengalese & zebra finches. I'm starting to get my head around all the colours but it's a lot more complicated then what I first thought!

:rolleyes:

Zoe,

So you've plucked up courage then to introduce yourself see it's not hard :rolleyes:

Now next step is your gallery, yes ?

Don't forget to let me know how the dark ones get on. 

All the best,

Trevor :)

Welcome to the form Chessy2

What colours are your finches?

You'll soon learn a lot about finches from the members on here they are very good at answering questions and solving problems for members.

Emmy

Thank you Emmy.. I have a variety.. haven't decided which ones I like more yet! I've got two pairs of exhibition sized CFWs but I've decided to sell my exhibition sized normals (well I think I have; keep changing my mind!). Then I've got some pieds, phaeos, a lonely penguin, black cheeked, and a couple of light back greys.

youve got a nice selection there Chessy.

My big problem is I find it very difficult to part with mine but I'll need to sell some in the very near future.

Please Let us know how you get on with them all

Emmy