Mack

Hello.

Long time admirer of the little finches, previously keep them on occasions over a 35 year period.

Currently not set up for keeping birds but intend on having a purpose built bird room put together later in the year (new house pending) with the emphasis of quality not quantity.

Not up to date with the new colours or mutations but from what I have seen I'm not overly impressed with them, they appear to of sacrificed the uniform appearance for colour at any cost........I could be wrong & will no doubt be asking annoying questions at times but don't take offence, knowledge is King.

Mack

Hi Mack,

Welcome. And good luck with your bird room. Im looking to get one built later in the year :)

Tina

Thanks Tina, I'm just in the process of pestering the pro's on the forum for information. Some very nice looking birds posted in the picture section.

Mack.

• Like 1

Hi Mack

Welcome to the forum.

Dont think the 'Pro's' on this forum will get upset about you 'pestering' them for information-- they are used to that since I joined :lol:

(I still get answers even yet -lol)

Joking apart they are a great bunch on this forum and are always willing to share ideas and give their opinions and advice.

So enjoy saying what you think and also asking your questions. Look forward to reading your posts

Emmy

Hi Mack, Welcome hope I can change your views on new mutations some of them are stunning, hope you can take some time to appreciate them, You will love it here!!

Mark

hope I can change your views on new mutations some of them are stunning, hope you can take some time to appreciate them

Open minded Mark, first impressions only.