Sign in to follow this  
Clare L

Popped Out The Nest

Though I'd Post a pic of chick that fledged a bit early today.

Popped back into the nest after :D

bth_new01042013290_zpsecc2ffc7.jpg?t=136

There are another two in the nest with it, one looks to be the same and the other I,m being Very Hopeful will be an OB split. ;)

The chick was very calm and hopped straight onto my hand, for his photo shoot, shame I'm not so good at taking pics :lol:

Clare that's a lovely photo of your little chick--hope the other one  does turn out to be an OBsplt

Emmy

Hi Emmy,

Fingers crossed on this as I need to breed splits this year, to bring back the mutations I lost last year, to my rat invasion.

Which thankfully I haven't had any more problems with lately. :good:

The chick did pop out a bit  early so will post some better pics when they all fledge properly :crazy:

I have 3 other nest with chicks due to fledge from tomorrow and over the next week ish, hope the weather holds out ;)

I was to buy an OB hen yesterday but seems its not ready yet so it will be another 3 weeks -

Hope al goes well with yours afer all that bother you had with the rats glad to hear you've had no more bother wit them.

Emmy

My patience will be very stretched this year as I will have to wait until next year to breed from this years chicks :crazy:

And then I can start to breed what hopefully I expect to get, but nothing seems to go to plan, so will be fun.

I'm already confused this year not getting quite what I expected from some. :lol:  :lol:

Big learning curve for me this year ;)