Sign in to follow this  
Mohammad Darwish

Gray Cheek

Hi DarwishNice pictures.You ask for comments - which is difficult to give as i am not sure of the standards that you go to over there. In the uk we go by shape and type of bird and show them in pairs, while in the rest of Europe they are more interested in the colour of the bird and show them in singles rather than pairs.The angle of your photo makes it difficult to judge your birds fully and the birds are not in the best condition to show themselves to their best potential.Im not sure if you have much choice of birds to buy over there, we are lucky in the uk , in that there are a good selection of breeders to by from with a wide range of colours available, although some of the top exhibition birds can be a little exspensive. If you have got patience though, you can with time build up the quality of your birds without spending a fortune on them.post-3-12762005756235_thumb.jpgThe picture of the Cream Lightback hen is a particular favourite of mine, it was bred in 2006, and has since bred some very nice birds for me. You will see what i mean about the angle of the bird in the photo and the bird is also in good condition to show itself to its full potential.Do you have any more photos of birds to show us?.CheersDave

Guest Mirza

Hi dave?darwesh Lovely Silver dartwesh. I wish I have one of those. i am dying to have some good birds like BB,OB,FF, Eumo , Isabel,Normal and dominat silver like what Darwesh shoed us. Any idea if there is somebody in Uk who has these colors(mutations) . i will be visiting UK soon and I can buy them . Here in my country the only birds available are Black cheeks. and very small normals.thanks