Sign in to follow this  
Dave.H

Blackbreasted

since late last year until now ive been keeping a small number of blackbreastedhave 1 normal pair 3 offspring of these late 2010/early 2011 - 2 nests2 lightback blackbreast hens then a young 2011 blackbreast cock split lightback bred from a late 2010 bird and a lightback blackbreast hen my aim is to breed nice blackbreasts and also full lightback blackbreasted in both sexesCheersDave

Heres my original pair of blackbreastedbbc1-1.jpgbbh1.jpgcock 2009 hen 2010have recently reset them back up as tried the hen and cock with other partners but were unsuccessfulhave 3 offspring of theirs - 2cocks and hen - the hens seems the best size wise one of the cocks has fathered a young cock himself - hoping this young cock will produce me some nice lightback blackbreasts soonhave just set the young blackbreast split lightback cock x lightback blackbreast hen up todaycomments welcome cheersDave

first is new pairing - normal blackbreast split lightback x lightback blackbreast hen IMAG0299.jpgIMAG0300.jpgIMAG0301.jpgIMAG0302.jpgIMAG0303.jpgThis is the above cocks father - hes my own breeding from older pair shown earlier - hes my favourite one - sadly lost his partner who bred the above cock but will repair him soon. hes only now 8 nearly 9 months. very confident in show type cageIMAG0308.jpgIMAG0309.jpgand below is his sister, as yet not bred from her as shes only coming upto 8months so wanted her to mature plenty beforehand- shes alittle ruffled due to being plucked slightly by flight mates and doesnt pose well as not as steady as her brotherIMAG0310.jpgIMAG0311.jpg