Sign in to follow this  
overfinch

Just wanted to say Hi all. I'm Wayne from Berkshire. Father in law has had me building him an aviary as I'm a carpenter for a living. He has finally decided to take the plunge and get himself some little zebra's. This is after talking abouty it for the last 2 or so years! I'm basically here just to find out more and see if I can get some info on other finch breeds and those which live harmoniously with finches as the aviary I built is fairly big (6" wide x 3" deep x 7" high) and feel a few varieties will look nice in there instead of just the zebra's. He's on holiday at the moment so hasn't seen what I built yet and will be shocked as I kind of doubled up on the measurements he gave me but it now fills the space he planned to put it far more efficiantly...lol. Anyway, glad to meet you all and looking forward to chatting amongst you in the near future. Anyone local to me with finches for sale then please let me know as would love to get a few birds in there before he gets back from his hols as I know he would love to come home to it complete and housing life!