jugglerjeff

Penguins

Hi Robert welcome to the forum.Sadly Charlie Scarth passed away some years back,although Dennis Webster still breeds Penguins and exhibits them.Scott
Thanks for that info , at the time we had some penguins we paired the penguins to our best normals and fawns for splits then bredd penguins from them . They used to say that the birds breed from them were dirty but most we breed were very good colour and size wise , penguin to penguin used to breed them just to small we found

i have a nest of 4 penguins my first ones i have brednice healthy chicks all complete with cracking tear marks ;) does anyone know if these can moult out or have i just bred some naff ones :D one thing i have noticed is the adults seem like cracking feedersregards dave

Hi all,I bought some Penguins between me and my mate. I ended up with 4 Pairs, 3 Pair normalls and 1 fawn pied penguin x fawn penguin.After checking them today i found i had 7 fertile eggs in one box, 5-6 in the fawn ones, and 2 chicks + 4-5 eggs in another. And i chucked 2 eggs from one away because they didt sit.Thanks Josh