Sign in to follow this  
zebba 'D'

Identifying Colour

Chris, Yeah looks like BB fawn, but has she got what we call ghost markings on her flanks, like a male has but very faded ? If she has she's orange breasted.Trevor :)

hi guys,Yes she does have very faint marking like a male. Not sure on parents mate. Only had her today nice size bird to.Any ideas on what would best to pair her. Chris

Any ideas on what would best to pair her.
Depends on what you want to breed, I guess more BB fawns, right?If you don't have a BB male (fawn or grey) you could pair her to a Fawn male to breed splits.And if you would later on pair her also to another fawn male from a different bloodline than the first maleyou could cross youngsters from both males and breed from them fawn bb males and females, but also split's and fawns who are not split.

hi. Interesting mate, what would i have to put with her to get orange breast. She came from my father flight. If you take a look at my gallery pics. The silvery looking pheao male are like what she breed with(out of interest what is the correct colour for males in the pics) she has had 3 young to came out like fawns and 1 came out very dark head and down back and smoky grey body and wing markingsThey not fully coloured up yet any ideas what they could be.Cheers all chris