tremuth

Greetings From Luxembourg

Hello everybody,my name is Michael Tremuth, I am 41 years old and live in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg...i'm sure you know, ...this very very very small little place between France, Germany and Belgium :):unsure: :)I'm breeding zebrafinches since I was 9. In a few weeks I will start my breeding season with 45 couples in the following colors : whites, fawns, penguins(in grey, fawns and creams), blackbreast (in grey, lightback, lightback dilutes, cfw-red eyed) and some combinations with the blackface mutation. Every year I breed around 150 youngsters.I have already participated in zebrafinch spezialized shows in Belgium, Germany, France an the Netherlands......with more or less success of course :lol:.My birds are therefore more the continental type, but I appreciate the english type very much,espacielly the head shape. That would be a cool thing if one day I could cross the channel with my birds and participate in a ZFS-show...........but before that, I have to learn more about english zebrafinches and their standards, and try hard to improve the quality of my birds :)nice to join you .Michael

Hi Michael, welcome to the forum and greetings from scotland, hope you enjoy the forum my friend.tam..

Hi Michael BIG Welcome to the UKs NUMBER ONE Zebra Finch Forum glad you have joined us really looking forward to your posts and possibly seeing some of your colours you have bred big welcome,mark

Welcome to the site Michael, I look forward to reading about your future breeding plans.I also like the picture of the penguin in the gallery.Gary.

Hi Michael, welcome to the forum, i have only been a member for 2 weeks and i must say they are a real friendly lot, i am learning loads!Mark B

Thank you all !!!I'm sure i'll learn a lot on the forum and it 'll be very interesting for me to read your comments about some of my birds.I already saw a lot of amazing zebrafinches in the gallery.Michael