Sign in to follow this  
norfolk flyer

Have A Guess

All, This pic was on another site, what do you think it could be ?I've an idea but i'll open it to you all, just one little clue this bird is actually a hen.Trevor :rolleyes:

Trevor Is it a (.........) I seen it also on there site weird thing how it can happen very rare,mark

Hi Trev I would guess at a half sider i've seen one before on one of the continental sites,its a hen going on the beak colour not sure on colour could be isabel,the one i saw had flanks and other cock marks one side and nothing the other,i think that one was a cock bird.Paul

Hi Trev I would guess at a half sider i've seen one before on one of the continental sites,its a hen going on the beak colour not sure on colour could be isabel,the one i saw had flanks and other cock marks one side and nothing the other,i think that one was a cock bird.Paul
Paul, Spot on to what i think, just a quickie are they Dom,Res or S/LTrevor :)

Im not sure Trev i dont think anyone had answered the question of inheritance on the thread i saw about them,but test breeding would soon answer that question if it is fertile.Could you p.m me a link to the site.Paul.

Your right there Dave i dont think i would get excited about breeding them,not for me.paul.

as i said a bit of an odity not even sure that they would produce further half sider genes in their youngstersjust a quirk of mother nature a once in a blue moon type of occurance