Sign in to follow this  
Josh lake

Yellow Beak's

Hi all,I Have a yellow beaked hen and i didnt kno if i paired it with a normall beaked would they still throw yellow beaks off?Also If anyone has any yellow beaks can they tell me? Want to start breeding them!1ThanksJosh

Josh Yellow beaks are recessive Pair to non yellow beak birds you get Split yellowbeak offspring Then pair split to a full yellowbeak and you'll get 50% splits 50% full Quickest way to get full from only one bird is pair a son from hen back to her Dave

Hi JoshI have yellowbeaks cock & hen Fawns & one yellowbeak Fawn lightback,Will contact you if i breed of them,mark

Hi DaveThose 2 yellowbeak birds i have of you they want be breed off untill at leased April/May next year same with yellowbeak lightback i have of scott,mark

Hello

Its nice to see so many yellow beaks its not a mutation i have seen much of,congratulations.

Is that a Yellow beaked,blackface, Black breasted,Normal Pied Cock.

Paul.

Hi Benji,

Same as paul, never really seen this type, good to see it in different types well done.

Do you have any others? Good pic's as well.

Trevor :)

Thanks Wayne, Scott it certainly is the hen i got of you mate and she has given me so really nice young from her pairing this season she has produced 4 lightback combo's so far and 2 creams and she is also now sitting on another 6 fertile eggs she is paired to my best cream cock bird,

mark

Nice one Mark,really pleased she`s doing the business for you.

I must be getting rid of all the good birds,in regard to breeding that is,as the ones i`ve kept have done nothing this year :(

Anyway there`s always next year to try and get some yougsters.

Scott