rzebie

Introduce Myself

Hi my name is Ricky Thomas from llanelli south wales ,since the age of 6 i have kept and bred most kinds of cage birds,eg parrots softbills waxbills etc,my pashion for the past 12 years has been normal zebras wich i like to exibit,I had an accident in my garden a few weeks ago with fire and i lost 107 show and stock birds,Ithought it was all over ,however the zebie boys have been verry suportive and have kept my chin up ,6 of my best line survived and around 13 others so thanks to them all i a back on track and keener than ever ,so i am keeping a keen lookout for sum good norms with no bbin them cheers RICKY. :lol:

Good to see you on the forum ricky and look forward too see some of your cracking normals again soonI am sure people who have had normals off you in the past will do their best to sort you out later in year mateHope your birdroom repairs going well mate and best of luck in the new yearDave

Hi Ricky Welcome to the forum,glad to hear your getting back on your feet all the best for 2012 mate.Paul.

THANKS all back to basics and will enjoy doing so lets see how long it will take me to get back up to speed ,with a little help from my friends of course, PS is anybody attending the welsh national this year i think its on the 15th of jan , and happy new year or blwyddyn newydd dda in welsh .