Graemecoxe

Hello Thank You For Accepting Me

Hello everyone, I joined earlier today. I used to breed finches and canaries when I was a boy. Today I have decided to start again. Im from south wales. Is there any breeders local?

Hello and welcome to the forum,have you joined the ZFS this will help put you in touch with some breeders local to you there being some top quality breeders in wales.Paul.

hello and welcome what part of south wales are you from as i am from south west wales in llanelli you need to join us in the welsh zfs we should be having our a.g.m.some time this month will let you know when it is. its a good society to join we hold our club show in september if you want any contacts let me know. all the best paul ed.

• Like 1

Thank you for the brilliant welcome. How would I join the ZFS? Bought three pairs today. Im overjoyed! I'm Living in Rhoose.
Graeme, Go to www.zebrafinchsociety.co.uk and you will see how to join it's easy to follow.Trevor :)

Hi Graeme. Sorry I have not replied sooner. I've only just seen your post. We live in Rhoose too. We've kept and shown Zebra's for almost 30 years. Would love to hear from you. Send us an email on newfinch@tiscali.co.uk and we could get together sometime. BTW you might have seen our van in the village with Newfinch Newfoundlands and pics of our dogs on the side of the van :)