Philippe BRUNET

New Member Of French

Hello!My name is Philippe BRUNETFrench breeders live in Calais, next to the Channel Tunnel and ferry cars.I am Vice President and Secretary of the Ornithological Society of Boulogne, affiliated with the UOF, ROFAP region 8. FRANCEMember of Belgische Zebravinken Club, Diamond Club Ch'ti Mandarin and GTE.I breed the zebra finch and the Bengalis of Bombay red.But I am above all a passionate breeder, my farm consists of twenty couples in the following changes:GreyGrey blackfaceLightBack greyLightBack grey pastelLightBack grey blackfaceLightBack grey blackface pastelBengalis of Bombay red.My blog is http://diamantmandarin62.skyrock.comCordiallyPhilippe

Welcome philippe Glad to have you aboard Not a million miles away after all Hope we see more from you especially your birds Is the standard in France different to the UK? Cheers Dave

Philippe, Welcome to the forum, it's good to see someone has joined from france. Hope at sometime you will be able to post some photo's, and you enjoy your stay on here.Regards Trevor :)