KenG

Greetings From A Warm Australia

HiI'm Ken Glasson. I live in Perth WA and have kept zebs for too many years to say!!I was originally from Plymouth UK and got my first zebs from Courtney Hocking.I keep several colour forms:Grey, Fawn, all the dominant dilutes, Slate & Beige, Creambacked, Grizzle, White and Blackface.I represent WA on the National Federation. With a friend I wrote a book called Zebra Finches in Australia.I look forward to exchanging ideas on this site.Ken

Ken, Welcome to the ZFF(uk) hope you enjoy your time on here. I have actually got your book and i've found it a very good read well done.I have also spoken to Ellis Thornley, he seems a knowledgable chap and i notice you give him a mention in your book.All the best, and looking forward to some pic's of your zeb collection,Trevor :rolleyes:

Hi Ken welcome to the forum glad you joined us in the end really look forward to your posts,I would really like to thank you for those pictures you have sent me they are brilliant and we will be using them very soon on the site,Hope you enjoy the site,mark

Hello Ken,welcome on-board!I have your book too,and thoroughly enjoyed it...thanks for joining this forum,I'm sure you'll find it interesting,and your knowledge will definitely be helpful to many of us!Best Wishes, Peter

hello ken welcome aboard ....my brother and his wife and children live in perth (butler)...he's in the police there..my mum is visiting him for a 3 month stay .. looks alot better weather than we are having...i'm hoping to go over in the next year or 2 for a holiday

Welcome to the Forum Ken, I am also a proud owner of your book.We look forward to collaborating on the different technicians we use.Gary.

Hi i'm a new member just looking through the posts,noticed yours,I have just started breeding finches very new to these lovely birds,Just wanted to say hello as i noticed you use to live in Plymouth,I live in Launceston,Cornwall. :)

Hi zebradee welcome to the forum i you need to know anything just ask hope you enjoy :) P.S I lived in Launceston when i was a young lad and went to Launceston collage there then moved just outside the town in Pipers Pool village working on a farm,mark

Hi Ken Welcome to the forum. I have just rejoined the ZFS after many years away. I started in 1969 with Zebras, and showing them sometime later. Cant seem to remember you, were you in this country at that time.Martyn