paulm

Normals

Hi AllThe below Normal/Fawn & Lightback cock is nest mate to the one above its the first time i have seen him in a show cage today.18-2-12b.jpg18-2-12.jpgCheers Paul.

Hi PhilippeIn England the standard says for a Normal white belly.These birds are only Normal/splits for breeding with not for showing really,as i knew any hens in the nest would be a different colour and the parents are Fawn x Lightback so no matched pair there,to be honest im not to bothered about showing i like to get out once in a while but i just breed my birds for my pleasure and im into type more than anything.Paul.

Cheers mark mate did you get my PM.Paul
Hi PaulI have not received any PMs mate send it again if you can please,mark

Hi PaulYou have some nice broad heads there and some nice round body shape well done mate,mark

Hi Gary Yeah thats a Fawn hen mate she is the same age and they all get on well so i left her in the fight cage till abit later.Paul.

Hi GaryThanks for the Kind words mate,im pleased with the type this year but i now have run out of room which is a problem.Paul.

Thanks the father of these has a nest full of eggs with another hen who is the mother of the fawn hen in the other post so im hopeful for something round out of them and am praying for Normal hens :lol: .Paul.

Hi All Just had this one come out the nest today im quite pleased with it.13-3-12.jpg13-3-12b.jpgPaul.

It's lovely Paul Just how do you manage to get such good photographs they're great.Emmy

Hi Emmy Its easy their to young to know im the enemy and i talk to them in zebra finch :lol::lol::lol: .Paul.

Watch out Paul you may just drop it when it shouts back at you telling you just to speak English because you are making a proper mess of Zebra talk and it doesnt understand a chirp you are saying. ;):lol: :lol: :lol:;) EmmyI whistle to mine and they just sit their and put their heads to the side and look at me as though they're thinking "She's not the full shilling".