Sign in to follow this  
Nith Valley

Hello

We are a small local Cage Bird Club based in Dumfries, we where established in November 2007 with our first show being held in October 2008. Our main aim is to promote bird keeping and showing. if you wish any information about the club please do not hesitate to contact us

Hello Mate and well done for putting the effort into promoting your club.Paul.

Hi Allan hope the club gets loads of members which sort of birds is club promoting (zebras)mark

Hi Allan Nice to find something happening North of the Border.Just discovered a couple of weeks ago that on the last Sunday of each month there is a bird sale at the Coaltown of Balgonie in Fife so far I've still to discover if they ever have any 'shows' On my first visit there to get another Zebra Finch, or 2 canaries didnt realise that its much wiser if you go to get the birds first then get the food later- so when I got back to get the birds they were all sold and I finished up coming home with 3 quails!! a slight differnce in the size of the ones I intended to buy ;):lol: :lol: Wishing your and your group Good Luck Emmy

Emmy There is a very good show at markinch in ether october or november dont know how close that is for youthanks for the welcome will keep every one posted with any thing thats happening on the zebra side again if any one is intrested in showing please do not hesitate to contact me ether as nith vally or allan bcheers Allan

Hi Allan hope the club gets loads of members which sort of birds is club promoting (zebras)mark
hi mark as a club we promote all types af cage birds but as yous all know zebras are MY personal choice

Emmy There is a very good show at markinch in ether october or november dont know how close that is for you
Hi AllanI'm not too far from there. Have never noticed any pubicity about that. The one that used to be held in our village bowling green hall folded up a few years ago. Do you know who organises the one in Markinch?Emmy

Hi AllanI'm not too far from there. Have never noticed any pubicity about that. The one that used to be held in our village bowling green hall folded up a few years ago. Do you know who organises the one in Markinch?Emmy
not sure who organises it but if you watch the ZFS Site and look for 2012 show and it should give you contact details but you will have wait till the patronages are published in April Colin Clark or Gary Craig may be able to help more