Sign in to follow this  
norfolk flyer

Change Of Fortune

All,

As you know i've had a near rubbish season, i'm tinkering with the cfw's only so far i've had BBCFW's, can't seem to get BFCFW thought it would have been one of the easier ones. To my surprise this evening i've got a BFCFW out in the aviary, what about that all my so called planning and one pops out in the aviary.

I'm not complaining though, i'll take any bit of luck at the mo.

Trevor :)

Trevor we all know you will succeed in the end from your ambitions you are a true breeder in heart :D

mark

Great News Trevor I know we have spoken about our various aims for the season and im delighted it has worked for you! Im one pairing away from my BFBBBC's!!! Hope to have a few by september!!!

Finchdude,

Nice one, in my pairings with the cfw's i have had some BFBC come out not many but a few. In the aviary i've also got (2011 bird) now coloured up properly is a BFBC with BB tail markings. No more black than my BFBC's so i'm presuming he's split for BB, now he will be handy.

All the best with your target, hope everything continues to work,

Trevor :)

hi trevor,

Glad to hear your doing well have you any pictures of the bf,bc.

I only have a bf male, split for bc female, blackbreast female. All young ones. I do have a bf.bc grey male, and a bb,bc male.

Are the bf,bc cfw going to be up for sale, or swaps :).

Chris