Thanks Trev, bred some cracking coloured cfw cocks but will struggle to match hens with dark tail bars.

\nick

Wonderfull looking Cock bird Nick,

were his parents as good looking as him ?

and did he have a nest full of siblings as good ?

Kim

Hi Guys,

The cock birds are cousins, one is from an outcross and one of our 2009 cfw hens, the others from our own cfw line which was founded from a Peter Harrison light-back cock and a cfw hen bred from Peters birds I bought Lauren in 2005-6.

Over the last three years we have produced a few nice coloured cfw cocks but this year with around 60 cfw bred I am very excited about the quality potential coming through (hope the judges are too lol)

As far as I am aware there is no continental blood in the line, mainly light-back split for cfw, Normal split for light-back and cfw cocks used.

Regards,

Nick.

Wonderfull looking Cock bird Nick,

were his parents as good looking as him ?

and did he have a nest full of siblings as good ?

Kim

Hi Kim,

The paren birds were from our best line, they produced only a few youngsters early on which were fostered out, there are some younger siblimgs which were weaned about a fortnight ago which could be of an even quality (I hope).

Regards,

Nick

Nick

i look forward to seeing these in the flesh at the shows this year.

Regards

Kim

Super birds, stong colour, puts mine to shame but i am a novice and it takes a good few years to get where you are. Well done.

Super birds, stong colour, puts mine to shame but i am a novice and it takes a good few years to get where you are. Well done.

Looking at the picture in your avatar I think your birds compare admirably.

Regards,

Nick.

Hope you can get them on the show bench this year.