Colly

Hello From Leicestershire

Hello my name is Col from Leicestershire and I have been keeping zebras and canarys in a mixed aviary for a few years now. I recently was shown some penquin zebras and fell in love with them straight away I have manger to get one pair but I also love the orange breasted and black breasted so my plan is to try to move in the direction of these three types of finches in between showing my bull terrier

Thanks and a great site

Col

Col,

Welcome to the forum, hope you will enjoy your stay on here.

I have answered your need for zeb's on the other post, i live in norfolk but i expect that's to far for you.

Trevor. :)

Hi Col Welcome to the forum Hope you manage to get the birds you're looking for. At the moment I've got CFW, fawn, normal, and pieds Z. Finches and I've got a pair of orange breasted Finches on order. (Only one pair of canaries though :D )

Emmy

Hi Col welcome to the forum hope you enjoy your stay on here and getting your answers if you need anything.

mark

Hi Col,

Welcome from one newbe to another.

We also have mixed avairy like you but have two Jack Russel types (only got the new puppy today)

Hi Col

Today is the zebra Finch Society show - the next Stafford show is on Sunday 14th October I'm sure there was a map posted for the previous show at Stafford showing directions - I think it was posted a while ago in one of Gary's posts (Zebraman) but I'm sure someone will be able to say if its held in the same place in October.

Emmy

ps if you click on the zff calendar at the top of the page it usually has the information about shows for the current month. Hope this helps

Just found the post from July hope this link works Stafford Show 8th July 2012

Hi again Col

If you click on the 'zff gallery' and look for the photographs by zebraman - in Gary's photographs there is one that was taken at the July show at Stafford (no.80) this will give you an idea of the size of the hall would be great to go there.

Emmy

Ha ha hello mate. All sorted and ready for next season bud. Just need a few full orange breasteds to pair up with my orange breasted young. How's you getting on mate

Dean doin ok building new aviary in next few weeks still can't find any orange breasted or full blacked breasted need a pair of each

If i get hold of any ill give you a bell mate. My mate Jim from Melbourne is going staff . Told him to keep a eye out for me.

I was goin to go Stafford but can't now did you get your birds off Jim I was hoping he had a spare pair for me

Im not going staff. :-( I just want a pair of orange breasted..... Will travel miles for them lol. ...... Jim sorting me out two penguin hens. But give him a bell mate.