Sign in to follow this  
AZIMGHUR1990

First Zebra Eggs Of 2013.

Been away from birdkeeping for 18 years only have 3 pairs of zebras at the moment but all have clutches of eggs.

two pairs of fawns and a pair of normals. 10 eggs split over 3 nest boxes at present.

Been taking my time to find the right birds hence only having 3 pairs.

Finches are new to me as I used to breed and show lovebirds and other small parrotlikes.

I want to show my birds at some point in the future and any advice would be greatly received.

Visited a few shows before buying my birds and the exhibition zebras excited me more than any other bird at the shows.

(also have javas and bengalese)

I will post pics of the chicks once fledged from the nest.

Welcome to the forum. (I'm from Fife too :D )

I did have peach faced lovebirds ( I had 2,) turned out both were females, but lost the last one last year they both lived to be over 13 years old. I now have 11 Texan white and 3 Chinese Painted quails-the hen is sitting on eggs at the moment and Zebra finches- (Chestnut flanked whites, Normal males, fawns, pieds and orange breasted-orange breasted 3 young just hatched) and also a pair of Fife canaries.

looking forward to seeing those photographs of the new arrivals

Emmy

Visited a few shows before buying my birds and the exhibition zebras excited me more than any other bird at the shows.

(also have javas and bengalese)

got to totally agree with you there!!!!!!!!