Here's the pics of the BC Chicks :)

bth_New09042013020_zps6744ef71.jpg?t=136

Thats Mum in the middle

bth_New09042013021_zpsd615df49.jpg?t=136

These two seem to prefer it in the nest

bth_New09042013015_zpsb439ac05.jpg?t=136

The one in the middle is the 5th one, 3 not BC but cann't have everything :lol:

I'm really pleased with all of them :)

Thanks for posting those lovely photos . At least you did get some BC but even if you hadnt I'd like to put a bet on you would have been pleased with them all just the same. :good:

I love that photo of the two of them in the nest they look so comfortable tucked up in there. :D

Emmy

Emmy, you would be right on the money with that assumption :lol:

I do have a sneaky feeling that one of them could be a split BC so that should be that line now secure ;)

Those two lazy chicks are still in the nest, I was hoping that they might make an apperance today, they come to the edge of the nest stretch their wings and then go back in and hide :lol:

Cann't say I blame them, it has rained down here all morning, only just started to dry up :crazy:

They are gorgeous Clare! That 5th one looks like it has a very faint black cheek... I love the chick sitting next to the 5th one too, it is so pretty :wub:

Kerry

Thanks Kerry,

The other two fledged today, sadly I was not home to see it.

Just been out to check all is OK and make sure they are tucked up safe for the night, and found one is hiding in a nest with another hen that is on her own clutch :blink: , due to hatch any day now.

They look quite cute together, she is preening the chick, sign of a good mum to be?? ;)  The other is hiding in the hanging basket :D

Im am so glad they are doing well Clare. That hen sounds like she will make a great mum when her eggs hatch!

Kerry