Sign in to follow this  
Mohammad Darwish

New member from Dubai

Dear allthis is me Darwish from Dubai. hello to every one :blush: I breed Zebra Finch since 1 year. I have join this forum you to learn some new about zebra, get & pass information to my few friends over here who would like always learn about mutations & colors.My goals is to find a friends in UK who I could join him to visit one of Zebra Show in UK( my dream ), as much my interesting to know about show preparing ,setups, regulations, judging of standards type & top class type zebra. I have never been in to UK, but looking for any welcomes from you guys.By time I will add some more information about my birds & photos from here.Regards

Welcome to the forum Darwish, I’m sure you will find a lot of interesting information on here. I hear that one of the favoured mutations kept in Dubai is the orange breasted Zebra Finch, is this still the case? Gary.

hello gary thank you for greetings. the OB zebra & full body orang is the most color wanted in all Gulf area. its between 250 Pd up to 600 Pd as much round body go higher price. we are not under any organizations or club, but i'm preparing for some thing like this. it may take time but, the club will improve many things here.can you tell me what colors are more interested over you ? prices ?regards

Hi DarwishWelcome to the forum, nice to see a few more members joining.Quite a dream you have there !!. If you do ever decide to visit the uk to see a show , there are a few people already on this forum that exhibit zebra finches, so im sure that you would get good help and advice.CheersDave

So if I’ve got my calculation correct the full orange bodied birds sell from £47.00 to £113.00 that's a good price compared to what they sell for in the UK?