birdman

Pictures Of My Obbb Pair

heres some pics of my obbb  pair that im breeding with at moment hope you like them

post-2315-0-40002400-1368538211_thumb.jp

post-2315-0-34382900-1368538271_thumb.jp

Now that's what I would like to get

They are really nice birds.

Emmy

thanks emmy I was surpise that the male was a fawn carrier so im saving the hen and im gona try and carry that colour on so

that il have fawn obbbs fingers cross

Stunning! All of my OBBB are also isabels so would love to have a grey OBBB like these. They are beautiful.

Kerry

thanks Kerry got one chick that's ready to fledge any day soon shame I cant tell sex of it at mo

richard

yes very similar to mine looks a very nice bird to iv'e just uploaded some photo of my obbb chick so when they come thro I will post them for to have a look and see what you think?

richard

just waiting for them to go on my gallery at moment then i'll put them straight on ok

richard

Richard when the chick colours up will it be more orange coloured with no BB visual markings and will the BB link be carried in its genes and could show up again in a future generation?

Emmy

it should show both genes but more orange on chest and head its tail marking are the same as a bb if this chick is a male I think it should have more colour orange than its dad fingers cross :unsure2:

richard