jaysepth

Yeyyy! Finally Got On Here Haha

Hi Guy's

I'm not new to birds as I've breed exhibition budgies an other parakeets an parrots for many years started young, I've bred zebras before but the budgie bug got me lol but I sold up last year, I can't be with out birds an I love some of the mutations an combo mutation so the wife let me have a few pairs..... sooo I went to the only breed I could find in Blackburn as I don't for a couple of pairs an ended up walking away with all 17 normal zebras for the same price ..... An then I picked up a cracking CFW cock an bccfw hen an a normal BC which I look forward to breeding :)

Jay

We got there in the end lol

Welcome to the forum Jay, you will find lot's of people willing to help with any advice you need :)

Kerry

Welcome to the Forum.

I gave up the Budgies this time last year and have always liked Zebies too.

Enjoy!!!!

Welcome to the Forum.

I gave up the Budgies this time last year and have always liked Zebies too.

Enjoy!!!!

Haha cheers for the welcome an zeb's are less hassle to lol

Haha cheers for the welcome an zeb's are less hassle to lol

Yeh! and they don't bite either.

Welcome to the forum Jay, one thing I 'll say about this forum It seems to be very 'infectious 'and  members can catch this 'bug' very easily and they only discover they have caught the  infection  is after they visit pet stores etc and discover they have come home with 6 or more birds when they only set out to buy 2. :rofl: 

Emmy