Danh

Hi Everyone. I'm New Here

Hello everyone my name is dan I'm 25 and from warsash on the south coast. I've been keeping zebbies on and off for 2 years now. I love keeping zebbies and plan to get a nice group up together over the next couple of months

Forum looks brilliant and I look forward to hearing all your valuable tips and info

Hi Dan and welcome to the forum.

I'm intrigued as to where you live.

Anyway... Enjoy!! 

I'm intrigued as to where you live.

Anyway... Enjoy!!

I'm intrigued as to where you live.

Anyway... Enjoy!!

Hi Andy thanks for the welcome. I live in warsash which is on the coast smack bang in the middle of Southampton and portsmouth

Hi Andy thanks for the welcome. I live in warsash which is on the coast smack bang in the middle of Southampton and portsmouth

Thanks Dan,

I Google mapped and saw where you are.

Andy

Andy, dont forget entries close tomorrow night !¬!!!!!!

Thanks Peter,

Have a word doc with entries, nominations and costs ready to attach to my email.

Andy

Welcome to the forum Dan, I hope you fine it informative.

Please do not hesitate to ask as much as you like, I'm sure you'll get the answers to all your questions.

Gary.

Thanks Dan,

I Google mapped and saw where you are.

Andy

Andy, do you know of any breeders or members local to me?

Dan

Think I replied to your Wanted Ad with advice but those posts go through a Moderator first which might cause a delay.

But basically, go to the members map which is along the top bar, Enlarge the map but centre your area on the page, eventually you will see some members in your area or close.

If I remember there is one in South Hampton, IOW and I think the Chichester area. But I'm sure these guys will make contact from your wanted ad. There might be other members but have not put themselves on the map.

If you have joined the Zebra Finch Society you will get a book with most members names and addresses in it.

Or if you can travel, there is a Show down here on Sunday or another at Weymouth a little later in the month. You would probably be able to buy some good birds at either show.

Hope that helps

Andy

Dan

Think I replied to your Wanted Ad with advice but those posts go through a Moderator first which might cause a delay.

But basically, go to the members map which is along the top bar, Enlarge the map but centre your area on the page, eventually you will see some members in your area or close.

If I remember there is one in South Hampton, IOW and I think the Chichester area. But I'm sure these guys will make contact from your wanted ad. There might be other members but have not put themselves on the map.

If you have joined the Zebra Finch Society you will get a book with most members names and addresses in it.

Or if you can travel, there is a Show down here on Sunday or another at Weymouth a little later in the month. You would probably be able to buy some good birds at either show.

Hope that helps

Andy

Thanks Andy that's a great help. I'm browsing on my iPhone so it automatically uses the mobile version and things like the members map and other options aren't on the mobile version. I've found it now though. Thanks