Danh

New Pair

This is my new CFW pair which I bought from my local bird sale for a good price. I'm especially happy with the hen, she is a lovely size and the shape is good. I'm looking forward to getting young from this pair this year

post-2539-0-94376200-1388822217_thumb.jppost-2539-0-49725600-1388822151_thumb.jppost-2539-0-39291700-1388822185_thumb.jp

Oops I've duplicated some pics. How can I get rid of them?

Done it!

Oops I've duplicated some pics. How can I get rid of them?

Hi Danh

if you go back to the post you want to delete click on 'edit' at the bottom of that post and you should be able to delete it then.

Hope it works for you :D 

I really like your pair of CFW you seem to be fortunate in being able to pick up some nice birds. (I'm getting a bit jealous ;)  :lol: )

Emmy

hi dan

nice pair of cfw you have are you going to keep it as that mutation or are you thinking of adding another to it ie blackcheek as blackcheek looks very nice on  cfw

richard

Nice looking pair there Dan, what colours do you breed.

Cheers Dan

Hi dan

I breed CFW, BC, penguin and phaeo

I'm all done breeding now until the spring

Hi Emmy.

There seems to be really good stock up for grabs at the bird sale. I'm hoping to pick up some more phaeo stock this month

HI DAN I agree with Baz but saying that sometimes you can pick up the odd good bird from sales or pet shops. to be on the safe side its always best to quarantine the birds you bring in and treat them before mixing them with your own birds.