Sign in to follow this  
Pidge

Hi From Derby

Hi, I'm a carer for my hubby but career wise I'm a zoologist! Hence I have quite a few pets. This includes a newbe which I bought my hubby for his birthday.... A tiny little zebra finch, I will be looking for as much advice and information on these wonderful little birds as possible, so look out!

Mel

Hi and welcome to the forum,

Ask away, and with the range of knowledge that is evident on this forum you should get answers very quickly.

As a Zoologist we might be asking you questions about other pets and animals we keep.

Anyway.. Enjoy!!

Welcome to the forum Mel, one thing for sure you wont regret buying that birthday present for your husband. He will enjoy watching it, they are cute lively little birds. now  you need to go out and treat yourself to one too to make a pair and then it will be even more interesting. :D

Members here are always very willing to answer any questions you may have and to quote Andy:

As a Zoologist we might be asking you questions about other pets and animals we keep. (lol)

Looking forward to reading your posts

Emmy

Hi mel welcome to the forum. I'm just across in Nottingham so not far away! Like you I have other pets as well as zebs! Cheers jon

• Like 1