Sign in to follow this  
Ozzy747

3 Birds Due To Fledge.

Unsure about the colours of these. Parents were BFLB/CFW/BB cock x Fawn BB crested hen. (I Think)

There is 1 more in nest yet which is a little behind these 3. Looks like a cfw.

post-163-0-83893900-1400099122_thumb.jpgpost-163-0-55251400-1400099163_thumb.jpgpost-163-0-87381700-1400099231_thumb.jpg

Hi Scott,

Nice Chicks, the one in the first pic is pied fawn possibly BF as well hard to tell from the pic

The one in the second pic normal/BB and the third pic a LB( which should be a hen )

Not 100% but the fawn is definitly Pied, and the last one a LB.

Hope this helps

Clare :)

Thanks for the info Clare. The fawn has got the white wing feather to suggest pied I think but would BB not be involved? There is deffo no white near beak. 1 more pic below.

post-163-0-93891400-1400188461_thumb.jpg 

The tail on the the 2nd bird looks like bb but it also looks like it has a tear mark.

Agree 3rd bird lightback but fascinated with strenght of tear mark??

Hi Scott,

The only thing I can say for that is definitely Pied, Had one last year that turned out to be a Full OB silver male, but from a chick didn't have a clue what it was :) 

It would seem that BB is there :)

I did think that the tail marking on the chick in the second pic had full BB markings but the tear mark is throwing me on that but you never know?

As for the LB I think it is split for BC as the tear mark suggests, but didn't want to say just in case :blink2: 

Only time will tell when they get their full colours.

Keep us posted when they colour up.

Clare

• Like 1