zebba 'D'

Black Breast

hi all, has any one a idea what the finch colour could be its has a nearly full orange head, black breast but washed out, isabella marking on his wings. The male looks very washed out. Will try and get pics soon of him.Chris

Could be a pheao which is Black breasted isabel i dont think orange breast will be in play if the breast is black.Paul.

hi all, i have some pics of the birds on now that male is on there not a very good pic as he is in the flight. he wouldn't keep still. take a look see what you think.chris

HiAll the birds look nice, i am getting mine on Saturday, hope he is a nice bird, he is to go with my lonely hen. He mate died a few weeks ago, he was old though. She is a fawn.

Hi Chris I just had a quick look at your photos and if im looking at the right bird he's a pheao.Paul.

cheers for that paul will try and get a better pic when i catch them all up from flight.Helen- i have a fawn black breast male think there is a pic on there you should get that from the young fawn black breast.I have a black cheek chick in the nest at the moment lookin forward for it to colour out.Chris.