casamber

My New Birds

Stafford was great today, i cant wait to go again. I was amazed by how many people were there. Even my husband seems to have a new found respect for birds after seeing some of the amazing birds available.

I managed to find some great Isabel, orange breast, black breast and black face combos. I didnt find a crested though other than one that had already been sold.

Kerry :yahoo:

Seems like you had a very nice day Kerry. Glad you were able to get those birds they look lovely pity about missing out on the crested but its always an excuse for to go back again.

Emmy

I'm am already trying to convince my hubby to take me at the end of the year Emmy ;)  Im am very pleased with the birds i got and cant wait to start pairing them up.

Kerry

Kerry, Glad you had a good day. Birds look realy good but being a beginer with Zebs, what mutations are they please.? Andy

cracking birds i seen them and my dad was trying to get me to have them but i had too turn them down as i need a few birds for my bird room, without the room no birds plus i did get a pair from the ZFS table.

i do really like the orange breasted but i dont really want to change what im aming too achive in my bird room

dan

Not yet Emmy. Hubby says we need to wait for the weather to cheer up a bit so we can make the concrete base and move the shed. Hopefully it will be soon though.

Hi Andy.

The first picture is an orange breast isabel cock and a black breast isabel hen.

Second is a black breast isabel cock (at the back) and a black breast, black face isabel cock (at the front).

The third is the same cock as picture 1 and an orange breast isabel hen.

Fourth is the same hen from picture 1.

And the fith is the hen from picture 3.

Hope that helps :)

Kerry

Hi Dan, I know what you mean! I saw a load of nice looking penguins and a few fawn cheeks that i wanted, but i knew i just dont have the room to focus on any more colours yet. Maybe when the aviary is up i can invest in something different but for now im sticking to my breeding plan.

Those birds on the ZFS table were fantastic!

Kerry

Thanks Trevor :D

I'm not sure if i am going to pair them up together or pair them with my greys / bb ob isabels. I have lots of planning to do over the next few days!

Kerry