Ryan

Hello All

My name is Ryan Elliott living in Essex I've only been keeping Zebra's for about six mouths . But I've all ways helped my dad with his birds and had a few waxbills over dads house . I moved last year from a flat to a house so for the first time I have my own Garden. So for me it was Zebra's all the way . I have a 12 x 8 bird room with an indoor flight the bird room is insulated and lined with 6mm ply . My birds are CFW , BC , Normals . I hope to make friends and learn as much as I can .all the best Ryan

Ryan,

Welcome. It's good to see someone else from Essex not many of us from what I can see.

Where abouts are you?

I'm in Rainham.

Ray

Thank you Ray

I'm only in Upminster So round the corner

To each other Ray. Are you a mumber of any

Local clubs ?

I joint the ZFS & Kent ZFC

Nice hearing from you Ray

Ryan

Ryan

I keep Normals,Fawns & CFW.

I'm also a member of the ZFS & Kent ZFS.

Also a member of Dagenham CBS but no other Zebra keepers belong to that club - only a member to keep in touch with Canary breeders that I have got to know over the years from other clubs/shows.

Probably going to join Brentwood CBS because I know of other members that keep Zebras.

If you are interested in joining that club when I go or would like to pop over to my place sometime then give me a ring on 01708558610 or 07759279620.

Ray

Welcome to the forum Ryan

Looking forward to reading your posts

Isnt that good meeting up with Ray- Sure you will make lots of other friends on here too :D

Wishing you a Happy Easter

Emmy

Ryan,

Welcome to the forum. Like you I have only been doing Zebbies for about 6 months. Pieds and CFW are my main colours.

Hope all goes OK for you.. Enjoy!!!

Andy

Hi Ryan and welcome to the forum.

It's good to see more people from Essex on here. Are you keeping exhibition zebs or pet shop type?

Kerry

Hello Kerry

There Exhibition Zebra's Kerry

I'll send some photos through later .

What type do you keep Kerry ?

Thanks Kerry

All the best Ryan

Hi, just pet shop type at the moment, but looking to get some exhibition ones later in the year. I am mostly breeding Isabels, Black breasts and Orange breasts at the moment.

Kerry

Hello Kerry

Here are a few photos of my Zebra's

cheers Ryan

post-1897-0-96937700-1364848073_thumb.jppost-1897-0-55629200-1364848075_thumb.jppost-1897-0-78787000-1364848077_thumb.jp

Hi Ryan,

Nice Zebs, good luck with them.

Welcome to the forum.

Clare