zebedefred

Hi From Northants

Hi,been hanging around this site for a while,so i thought it better if i introduced myself !!,well i was forced by my son who is a regular on here (dannyboy2012),it,s nice to name and shame  :p .

In a galaxy far far away, i was on the dark side (keeping budgies lol) ,and since being taken to one side by Obidankenobi (Zebi master) i have changed my ways,and have now become a Zebi warrio :ph34r: r,and trained (brainwashed :crazy: )in the wonders of the zebies.

Oh and my names john,but you can call me fred.And if your reading this Obidankenobi may the force be with you!!

Welcome to the forum Zebi Warrior :rofl:  :rofl:

I'm sure we're going to be in for a few laughs here now.

John,  Looking forward to you posting.

Emmy

• Like 1

Ur such an numpty, son.

But glad ur on the zebie track, and welcomes, young zebie worrior, much too know U still have, don't rush we shall show you the way.

Dan (obidankenobi)

• Like 1

Ur such an numpty, son.

But glad ur on the zebie track, and welcomes, young zebie worrior, much too know U still have, don't rush we shall show you the way.

Dan (obidankenobi)

Numpty...Hmmphh...........but i do like being called young and son though......now when was the last time i was called them  :rofl:  :rofl: ....lol

Welcome John/Fred.. If your on the dark side get a candling torch to see your way out.

Enjoy!!!

:rofl: :rofl:  :rofl:   :rofl:

Just knew that this post was going to give lots of laughs

Emmy

hi and welcome john i think i have been talking to you today on facebook about my gouldians

steve

Hi steve,thanks for the welcome,

The gouldians that dan bought from you look great.

• Like 1

Welcome John/Fred.. If your on the dark side get a candling torch to see your way out.

Enjoy!!!

Hi Andy,thanks for the welcome.I am no longer on the darkside,my budgies have nearly all gone  :spiteful:

Hi Andy,thanks for the welcome.I am no longer on the darkside,my budgies have nearly all gone  :spiteful:

Sold my last saleable 5 at Torbay B&FBS sales day today. Just 2 old and non saleable left. So like you I left the darkside just before christmas.