saltrock

Hi Gang

just thought i would introduce my self, im from Birmingham uk been a keen bird lover for some time. I had zed finchs long ago but since moved and never really got back into them, till i thought ii would try again. Then i remembered just how much mess they made in the house and my friend said why noy build an aviary you got plenty of room in the yard.So i look around on the web and now its nearly finished and found out how many types of zebra finches there are so i want to try breeding next year.

So any help is a big help guys........cheers.

Welcome to the Forum Saltrock.

I'm sure you'll get all the information you need.

Iv'e only been into Zebs for a year and quite astounded at the different colours and mutations.

Anyway.... Enjoy!!!!

Hi saltrock,

Welcome to the forum, fire away with your questions theres alot of experienced breeder on the forum.

Where abouts in brum do you live?

Cheers,

Chris

thanks for all your replies,im from wednesbury zebba d are you local too.

at the moment i got two female fawns , two female whites and another i aint sure about yet, but i wanna start with two of the same pair normals and then start with other breeds, seems like i have alot to learn about breeding. gotta get a chart with mutations on .

Hi mate,

Your 3 junction away from me i live in great barr just off junction 7 m6, post your pics of the birds your not sure about, someone will be able to tell you what they are.

Chris