Sign in to follow this  
starlingsbaby

Howdy From Florida The Sunshine State!

Just want to say a big hello from the sunshine state. My name is Sheena and i have over 80 animals with over 20 of them birds. I am here to meet like minded people and share and get tips and advice and share some great photos and meet new people., If anyone wants to chat or add to buddy list please feel free to add me or send me a pm. I look forward to hearing from everyone.  :give_rose:

Hi Sheena

Welcome to the forum - Like you I've had a variety of animals and birds in the past, I thought I was bad but I don't come close to the variety you have- If I go to a pet store and see a bird etc that looks poorly or ugly it usually will find its way back home with me. It must be great to have the variety of animals and birds you have- only thing I couldn't have as a pet would be your spider - must own up to this spiders give me the creeps and give me goose bumps!  :o they scare me :shok:

Would love to hear more about all your 'pets' and see some photographs of your 'family' :D

At the moment I have zebra finches, canaries, cockatiels, two lots of Texan white quails, and 5 Chinese painted quails, I did have a duck but sadly he died. My latest addition to my 'family' is Rabelou, a Chihuahua, who is 12 weeks old. Oh I forgot I have a miniature goat that  my son-in-law bought me,  but unfortunately they live in France and it was given to me when I was over there on holiday so I couldn't get it home - think this was their way of getting me to go over there for holidays (lol)

Hope you enjoy the forum look forward to reading your posts.

Emmy