Hello Everyone

I'm from Staffordshire and have not long started up in the hobby. I have Zebra finches, Owl Finches and Gouldian Finches (who have currently got chicks) and will be collecting a pair of Timor Zebras at Stafford next weekend which I'm really excited about. Although that is going to have to be the last ones I buy for now as my living room as getting a bit full and with all the cheeping chicks you can't hear the tele :D

Kim x

Hi kim,

Welcome to the forum, this is how it starts with and few pairs then the next thing you know you have a big avairy in the garden.

Chris.

Hi Kim

Welcome to the forum

this is how it starts with and few pairs then the next thing you know you have a big aviary in the garden

Chris you  never said a truer word (lol)

At the moment as well as my wee dog  I have all my finches, canaries and cockatiels in the house I think I'll miss all the sounds when they go into the outside aviary in the spring. I will be keeping a couple of pairs in the house.

Emmy

Thank you for the warm welcome :)

Hi kim,

Welcome to the forum, this is how it starts with and few pairs then the next thing you know you have a big avairy in the garden.

Chris.

I need to get our garden tamed first :D it's a bit of a jungle :D

Kim x